Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Douglas® Ceramic Pulley Lagging delivers substantially increased traction over conventional pulley lagging. Durable ceramic tiles last longer than standard rubber lagging resulting in a reduction in the number of times the pulley must be changed over the life of the conveyor system.
- As much as twice the coefficient of friction over non lagged pulleys
- As much as 50% higher coefficient of friction over standard rubber lagging
- Virtually eliminates belt slippage
- Improves belt tracking
- Easily sheds water and dirt
- Lower belt tension and less take-up weight increases life of components and belt